Featured post

THIS WEEK - FUN ON THE FLOOR

Image
I was selected to attend an event at the London Frame Studio
organised by Total Greek yoghurt and of course I dragged my
American guest along with me to share the experience.
We were happy/nervous pupils being taught how to Rumba, Salsa
and Tango by the pros - Dee Thresher celebrity fitness expert and
Jesรบs Reyes Ortiz Jr dance instructor from the US.


 O' yes, it was a PROPER work out whilst trying to not look like the odd ones out
...hard work! However, it was fun and very friendly, which helped us shake off
any embarrassment or pressure.

The class was rounded off nicely with a generous spread of tasty food,
refreshments and other great stuff courtesy of Total Greek yoghurt.
If you don't like the gym, this could be an alternative keep fit method for you.




Now I have the hunger for more Rumba dancing so 'Strictly Come' or 'Dancing with' -
here these happy feet come!

More Fun on the Floor

This time it was fun on the 6th floor, where I ate lunch at the London Ken…

This Week - Networking with designer labels

Networking with designer labels...?

Helloooo my Coco Lovelies. This week I was invited to a networking event 
at the House of Fraser City, a popular department store in London. 
Where Will Excell and LMA hooked me up with free makeovers and 10% - 30% 
discounts on all items in the store.

There was a DJ in the house (literally) and if that was not enough to wow me, 
they gave me a fantastic massive House of Fraser goody bag stuffed with all 
kinds of top notch beauty products including Urban Decay, Lancome, Laura 
Mercier, Benefit and my now favourite parfume Flower Bomb by Viktor Rolf . 

The best bunch of freebies that I have had in a while. 
It didn't end there, there were waiters topping up my glass with cocktails and 
Presseco; and we know that alchohol + department store = splurge ๐Ÿ˜ง.  

So as much as I wanted to hang around 'til 9pm for their Mulberry bag prize draw
that I traded my business card in for - I had to leave before I became a retail therapy 
patient. Here are a few snip bits from the evening.


I ended up networking with designer labels rather than people...
...Nevertheless, it was worth leaving my warm home to attend in the frosty weather. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This Week: 7 great websites I browsed

This Week: Christmas Shopping day #1