Featured post

THIS WEEK - FUN ON THE FLOOR

Image
I was selected to attend an event at the London Frame Studio
organised by Total Greek yoghurt and of course I dragged my
American guest along with me to share the experience.
We were happy/nervous pupils being taught how to Rumba, Salsa
and Tango by the pros - Dee Thresher celebrity fitness expert and
Jesรบs Reyes Ortiz Jr dance instructor from the US.


 O' yes, it was a PROPER work out whilst trying to not look like the odd ones out
...hard work! However, it was fun and very friendly, which helped us shake off
any embarrassment or pressure.

The class was rounded off nicely with a generous spread of tasty food,
refreshments and other great stuff courtesy of Total Greek yoghurt.
If you don't like the gym, this could be an alternative keep fit method for you.




Now I have the hunger for more Rumba dancing so 'Strictly Come' or 'Dancing with' -
here these happy feet come!

More Fun on the Floor

This time it was fun on the 6th floor, where I ate lunch at the London Ken…

THIS WEEK: TIME FOR HOBBIES

Have you ever felt that you've somehow neglected your hobby/hobbies?

I did for a while. Oh but finally this week I have reunited with my babies;
my hobbies which meant having some "me time"!  My shame of not writing
the final pages of my fiction and non fiction novels seems likely to soon
disappear - mission almost complete?

I had kept my love for writing novels to myself for a while because I was
conscious of being that "writer" who is writing the never ending story.

It's so encouraging to have the support to complete the finishing touches.
For my first non fiction novel I'm looking at my funding and publishing options
whether to self publish or find a publisher that will accept my trail of
thoughts...take a cheeky peek at my e-book cover below. What do you think?

Book release date coming soon 

A moving story called Balcony Child...

© 2016 Sophia Wilson




















Another project that I'm polishing is my children's story 
for my  5-7 year old critics, such an empowering story with  some
humour and not forgetting the amazing illustrations.
The Left Handed Champ is a true story that means so much
to my family. I hope this story will be inspiring  for
children who may lack confidence of being left handed or
experience feeling awkward and alone.

© 2016 Sophia Wilson














The next stage would be to share it with the world of book lovers but
I need to get funding for this project to be given a chance to make a
difference. I'm hoping to send positive messages throughout schools and
communities.

I would love to share  snippets of my writer's journey during this
project with raw notes, ideas, extracts of the story and more of the vivid
illustrations with you as a thank you for your support to keep this fire
burning.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This Week - Networking with designer labels

This Week: 7 great websites I browsed

This Week: Christmas Shopping day #1